Friday 7 October 2011

Most Overated Women on The Red Carpet

So earlier this week I showed my top five style icons, now I thougt to myself how fun would it be if I also showcased the most overated supposed stylish women in hollywood.

I mean really the following celebrities that I am about to show are madly hyped over for jack.It's either the outfits that they wear are too thought out or they just wear the same dress but in just a different colour. Though I have said it before that the best formula for any outfit is one that is the most flattering and works perfectly with one's body but come on it does'nt hurt to add variation.

Any who here are the following people who I can't help roll my eyes everytime I see them in the best dressed catergory whether it be style shows or fashion magazines.

1.Beyonce Knowles
The mommy to be is hands down one of the most beautiful women in the world as well as the best female performer, however gosh her fashion sense bores me to bits. So yes Beyonce may be classified as being curvy but come on it's does'nt mean every outfit that she wears on the red carpet has to be metallic sequece or a figure hugging dress,enough already!

2.Taylor Swift
This almost 1.8m bold beauty is only 22 but she just beat Beyonce on the Forbes highest paid females list-you see money can't by you style.I lie this girl casually dresses quite chic. But come on if Joan Rivers can't even stand you, you know there is a problem.

3.Jennifer Aniston

Gosh this woman is a bore just like most of here movies which include The Bouty Hunter, Management and The Good Girl. I'm sure you'll are asking what is this chick on about any way back to the subject not only are here dresses monoganoues but the hair...she actually has a personal hair stylist who she pays every time she walks the carpet. S.M.H American's have money to play with.


4.Kim Kardashian
Please tell me if I'm wrong, the formulae to Kim Kardshain's red carpet outfits are either cleavage or figure hugging dresses or both. She is beautiful that's all I can say on this one.

5.Lady Gaga





I ignostly think Lady Gaga is the most overated celebrity, I understand that she's an artist and all but I feel that she does not have know exactly what she stands for. For example when she was on the Oprah Winfrey show, Oprah was asking her about her choice of outfits and Lady Gaga went on saying that her outfits usually are a stand for something, one dress that was asked about was a the green frog dress(this was before she wore the infamous meat dress) and she answered that she wanted people to be aware of animal rights. What?! And then a couple of months later she is wearing this...

No comments:

Post a Comment