Monday 24 February 2014

Road to the Oscars




Lupita Nyong'o in Ralph Lauren at the Golden Globes
 
 So... We are less then a week away from the Oscars which take place on Sunday, 2 March 2014. Though I have tried to watch all of the films that were nominated some of which include American Hustle, Her, Labour Day and Gravity,I only got as far as watching The Wolf of Wall street because one, I do not believe in piracy and two, I too broke to go to Cinema Nouveau every Tuesday.

The point of this post is not to mainly to give thanks to some of the brilliant movies that hit our cinemas but the beautiful people or should I say person that graced our big screens late last year,12 Years of Slave actress Lupita Nyong'o.


In Dior couture at the BAFTA's
In Stella McCarthy at Producers Guild of America Awards


In as little as two months Lupita Nyong'o has become red carpet royalty and all I have to say is that I really can't wait to see what this beautiful, fresh faced, educated young lady pulls out on the Oscars red carpet.



No comments:

Post a Comment