Tuesday 29 May 2012

Winter with a Kardashian

Confession session, with all that is going on in the world and having turned 21 last year in December I would have thought that by this age I would be more conscious about current affairs however I still have not gotten to that point in my life and I am still addicted to watching movies, reality shows and the only "news" channel is E!.

Having watched almost every single episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, each season I am blown away by Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian's fashion choices and also now days Kylie and Kendell Jenner are killin' it just as hard in the fashion front. But I must say out of all them the one lady that I am loving the most based on her fashion choices has to be Kourtney! Like my bio says, I love all things fashionably chic and Kourtney Kardashian does just that.









The main thing that I love about Kourtney's fashion is that not only does she not over conceptualise but she mixes and matches her winter items, creating various looks and playing it up with her accessories.

For me the main thing that I hate about winter is dressing up for it-winter gear is relatively expensive when  compared to all the other seasons so the best way to dress up a person's look is too play around with your Winter accessories such as scarves, beanies, cardies and a few pairs of boots and pumps to alternate your look.

No comments:

Post a Comment